What is a preorder?
- A preorder is an item that is currently not in stock, but we are allowing orders before they arrive to our warehouse.
- These are typically very popular items!
When will I be charged?
- We will charge your card at the time of purchase, so that we may hold the item for you.
How long do preorders take?
- Each one is different but it generally takes 2-3 weeks for preorders to arrive in stock.
- Please also understand, that sometimes preorders can take longer than our estimated arrival time. Sometimes there are things that are out of our hands, that can change the delivery date. We work very hard to deliver by the date you expect.
- On the flip side of this, many orders come in well before their estimated date also. The date listed is estimated. If you need an item by a certain date, we suggest letting us know, so if the date does get changed, we can inform you.
What if the preorder takes longer than expected?
- If the preorder hasn’t arrived by the time we tell you, we will always send you a discount code on your next purchase.
- However, we can also cancel your order and refund or you may choose something else! We understand wanting things in a timely manner and we are here to make the sometimes frustrating delays as easy as possible
For any more questions or clarity, please contact us!